"Take chances! Make mistakes! Get messy!" --Ms. Frizzle

"Take chances! Make mistakes! Get messy!" --Ms. Frizzle

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three and a Half

Considering our blog is called "The Zoglman Family Adventure Chronicles," there are precious few pictures on here of the entire family. Anyway, here we are, all three and a half of us.



This was at my beautiful cousin Mindie's wedding in Leavenworth a few weeks ago. It was a lovely day-- warm sun, cool breeze, gorgeous mountain setting, and of course a very happy and well-suited couple becoming husband and wife.





My aunt Janet commented while we were there that it seems like funerals and weddings are the only way to get the whole extended family together anymore. And even though my gratitude is not reflected in the photographs I took (they were almost exclusively of Geneva-- and I see that yahoo every day!) I was delighted to get to see so many wonderful people for the first time in way too long. Thank goodness for weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment