"Take chances! Make mistakes! Get messy!" --Ms. Frizzle

"Take chances! Make mistakes! Get messy!" --Ms. Frizzle

Friday, September 4, 2009

New Clothes

Okay, I just took a bath (for two whole chapters of Omnivore's Dilemma) and I feel like a noodle, but I think I have it in me to post a long-overdue picture of Geneva in her HOMEMADE jumper! It looks kind of weird under the armpits where I had to redo the seams, and there are some other kind of bizarre features here and there (asymmetrical pleats, etc) but if you don't look too closely it's pretty cool. At least it's recognizably clothing, and I had an absolute blast making it.




Ta-daaa! I have also made her another hat, and currently in the works is a corduroy onesie. We'll see how that goes-- I'm optimistic about my chances of success!

Now I'm off to enjoy a small alcoholic beverage and watch LOST on Netflix. I am loving this evening!

2 comments:

  1. I am having a love affair with that jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO cute!! We need to see you soon! She's getting way too big.

    ReplyDelete